Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A cool massage for hot head




Really i want to beat the recession with a massage.
Massaging is my favorite relaxation method.
I love to massage my back whenever i have a very bad headache.
I am affected by migraine a lot.
Once i get attacked to migraine, i will have stiff muscles for around 1 week.
My headache will disappear in a day but the stress will be like hell.
Once i get a shoulder or a back massage, and have a good night sleep, i feel relaxed.

Here is my massaging oil recipe that i make it home to relax my muscles.

I always use fresh herbs.
Some have a sensitivity to light, smell, sounds when attacked by migraine.
Me too.
I really cant get under sun and cant bear strong smells.
Even a fragrance.
So instead of getting oils from store, i make it at home.

Lavender massage oil:

Fresh lavender- 1 inch stem
Olive oil - 1/2 cup
jojoba oil - 1 1/2 table spoon
Sesame seed oil - 1/2 tablespoon

Mix all oils along with lavender stem for 15 min at low heat till you get a mild aroma.
The jojoba oil helps to heal dry skin.
Sesame seed oil will help to nourish the skin.
The aroma of lavender will change your mood and relax your muscles.

No comments: