Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Italin Luna Pasta

'Cold
Today recipe is
Here is my recipe for Luna pasta.

My recipe is as follows:
I like onions when they are just tossed in oil and gets the lil sweet and crunchy taste.
So i added them at the last along with tomatoes.
Ingredients:
Penne Pasta 1 cup
Berttoli pasta sause with garlic and basil half bottle
green pepper
red pepper
onions diced
baby corn 10
beans - 10nos
baby carrots - diced in to circles
Chardony wine 1/2 cup
garlic 2 cloves.

Preperation:

Boil pasta with garlic salt, fresh basil, and oregano and salt to taste till tender.

Fry minced garlic in olive oil and add mixed vegetables except onion.
Fry for 10 min till tender and add chardony white wine.
Let it cook for 10 more min to evaporate the alcohol.
Alcohol evaporates at 175 degrees.
Cook for 10 min till alcoholic taste is taken away by a sweet smell.
Add boiled Penne pasta and toss it for 10 min.

I have experiemented for the first time with wine in cooking.
This weekend, my hubby broug ht me white wine luna di luna chardonnay pinot grigio.
This was the first time i tasted white wine.
I even tried red wine tooo.
But i didnt like them much.
My hubby makes fun of me and says Black Label is more tasty than wine.
But i dont agree with him.
I never tasted black label or any other alcohol.
So i said this is better than what you drink
Ofcourse the alcohol content is less than black label.
This white wine my hubby got is luna di luna chardonnay pinot grigio, which is from Veneto, italy.
The taste of my pasta was enhanced by chardony wine.
Try my pasta recipe and tell me how it is

No comments: